A direct sales planner that gets you into intentional proactive mode is worth it's weight in GOLD!
1. Organization. A planner should have a place for everything, all consolidated into one area. This gets you more productive in a snap!
2. A planner should help set and achieve goals by tracking them. There should be a place in the front of the planner for yearly goals, and a plan of action, with monthly goals to reach those long-term, yearly goals.
This makes it WAY easier to track and achieve your goals when your direct sales planner has this.
Feel free to check out my planner for direct sales here as I've made sure it has all 5 of these top things in it!
3. A paper planner should have a place to proactively plan and schedule appointments and events. This will keep you on target, professional, and productive.
4. A vision board. This allows you to view and envision your goals and dreams. A vision board also allows re-evaluation of setbacks and allows for a recovery plan.
5. Accountability. A planner should include space for lists of things to do. Checklists for daily plans and activities, and how to achieve those, are important for daily productivity.
Susan Glynn Mule:
I love my planner! I have my goals ready for January and guess what? Knowing I was preparing for January made me work my December harder! I am going to earn my first incentive trip as a result! 🙂
I got mine today! I nerd out on planners and this is by far the best I’ve had in years. Totally worth it!
This is the best I have ever seen. So worth the money. The package is fantastic. Thank you so much.
I got this for Christmas and I’m in love with it! It’s amazing and I’m already getting myself organized for 2021. This is absolutely lovely and worth every penny!
Angela Maria Yates:
I’m a Senior Division Leader with Parklane Jewelry and absolutely LOVE your planner and trainings 💖💖💖Thank you Belinda Ellsworth, Direct Selling Expert - Step Into Success
I grew my business last year through tracking that I could do through your planner. I have bigger ideas for the next 12 months.
I searched and searched for a special planner for our industry, for direct sellers like you and me.
Even bought a few, planner after planner I bought.
Guess what? No success. Zero. Nada.
Feeling kinda down about it.
Because no standard planner ever came close to covering our needs as direct marketers!
I always ended up with a huge mess of multiple planners, calendars, notebooks, and sticky notes everywhere! Has that ever happened to you?
Needless to say, there was a HUGE HOLE in our industry... and it was driving me crazy.
Plus it became my mission to reduce the overwhelm and stress for our industry and find the solution.
That's why I created the #1 Planner for Direct Sellers... ...Out of sheer frustration. And it's working.
Really well. For direct sellers like you and me.