Step 1: Over-invite
- Educate your hostess: plan to over invite. Normally, 1/3 of those invited will attend
- Ask each guest to bring a friend & receive a free gift or be entered into a drawing for a free gift
Step 2: Three Contacts with Your Guests
- Have your hostess call or email and personally invite each guest
- Have your hostess return the guest list to you within 72 hours. You can mail invitations to your guest 7-10 days before the show. Alternatively, you can create an event on Facebook and have your hostess invite them there.
- Have your hostess call or email all of the guest who have not replied 1-2 days before the show to see if they are planning to attend
Step 3: Outside Orders
- Challenge your hostess -receive a free gift for _________ or more in outside orders (or five outside orders) before the show.
Step 4: Bookings
- Challenge your hostess: secure at least one booking before your show to receive _____ (percentage of show sales, a free gift, a 1/2 price item, etc
- Play the envelope game - have them choose from envelopes with the change to win inside. Some win a free gift, or a 1/2 off gift, some win a girls night with a free gift or inventive.
Step 5: Refreshments
- Keep it simple! A few refreshments and appetizers.